LIC Bonus Rates

By | September 3, 2011

As we all are aware that LIC gives bonus on few selected insurance plans. These bonus rates are declared every year and once declared it will be added to your policy. The bonus is payable on maturity.

LIC of India, recorded 10.3% increase in the net actuarial surplus, which is Rs.22,716 crore for 2010-11, compared to Rs.20,586 crore in the last year. LIC will distribute Rs.21,580 crore amongst LIC policy holders as an annual bonus. LIC pays 95% of its profit to policy holders and remaining 5% to the government.

The new higher bonus will be applicable to all policies which are due in claims on or after January 1, 2012.

LIC policy holders will be getting higher bonus for the following plans:

  • Jeevan Anand
  • Jeevan Tarang
  • Jeevan Madhur
  • Child Future Plan
  • Jeevan Shree I
  • Jeevan Bharti I
  • Jeevan Pramukh.

LIC has also brought seven other plans under loyalty additions, these plans are:

  • Jeevan Saral
  • Jeevan Aastha
  • Jeevan Sneha
  • Jeevan Sanchay
  • Children’s money back
  • Jeevan Vishwas
  • Bima Nivesh Triple Cover

The final additional bonuses and bonus for rest of the plans with profit have been remained as last year.

Category: LIC India

About Deepak

Deepak is Authorized LIC Agent from Mumbai. He offers quick and personalized service to his clients in India and Abroad. For Life Insurance, Term Insurance, ULIP Investment and Child Insurance plan from LIC Of India contact him.

2 thoughts on “LIC Bonus Rates

  1. madan nath

    about money back policy & market plus policy .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *