LIC Jeevan Arogya (Table No. 903) is a unique non linked Health Insurance plan, which provides health insurance cover against certain specified health risks. This health insurance also provides term assurance and accident benefits as rider.
LIC of India’s Jeevan arogya offers fixed benefits for hospitalization and almost all types of surgical procedures.
LIC Jeevan Arogya features:
- Financial protection in case of hospitalization and surgery.
- Increasing Health cover every year.
- Lump sum benefit irrespective of actual medical costs.
- No claim benefit
- Flexible benefit limit to choose from
- Flexible premium payment options
- Spouse, Children, Parents and Parents-in-law can also be covered under this policy
- Term Assurance Rider and Accident Benefit Rider available
LIC Jeevan Arogya benefits:
- Hospital cash benefit (HCB)
- Major Surgical Benefit (MSB)
- Day Care Procedure Benefit
- Other Surgical Benefit
- Ambulance Benefit
- Premium waiver Benefit (PWB)
There wont be any maturity/death benefit unless term assurance rider has been opted.
Premium for basic plan will be guaranteed for 3 years only and it can be renewed every third year.